Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New Year 2012 Resolutions

I never really do any new year resolutions since I know I won't be able to keep them throughout the year, but this year, I want to make some and hopefully I can keep some until the end of the year!
  • Saving money! Now that I have a house, I need to do more self control on $$. It's so hard to do since I love shopping very much, but I'm trying!
  • Exercise more: badminton, gym, etc. We did actually go to play badminton yesterday for 2.5hours, so that's a start!
  • Doing Project Life for 2012. I am going to take a picture everyday in 2012. I still don't know where I'm going to post them, but for now, I created a folder in my laptop to save each day's pic.
That's all for now. The first two will be the hardest to do! Let's see how long I can keep it!

No comments: