Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tamarine Palo Alto, CA

We had dinner at Tamarine in Palo Alto last weekend for my friend's birthday . I was surprised to see that the place was not as packed as it was before when I first came there last year. As you can see from the pictures, we were definitely having carbs overloads! For some reason, we ordered so many carbs and few proteins. I don't usually drink alcoholic drinks, but I remembered last time they have a great Mango Mojito, so I ordered that and it's as delish as I remembered it :) The foods are pretty good overall! We were really full by the end of the meals and we didn't have a chance to order desserts. Here comes the good part...food pictures!

Sambal Chili Swordfish

Shaking Beef

Clay Pot Cod

Crab & Garlic Noodles

Sweet Potato Fries

Garlic Noodle

Garlic Fried Rice

Empress Rice

Salt & Pepper Calamari

Tamarine Taste(Taro Root Rolls, Tea Leaf Beef, Shrimp Spring Rolls & Papaya Salad)

My drink! Mango Mojito

No comments: